Terms & Conditions
Check out time is 11:00 a.m., if your stay exceeds 12:00 a.m. please be sure to vacate your room before this time.
Check in is all day if the room is available. Any luggage can be stored for later collection if this is required.
- The management reserves the right to alter room allocations when necessary. We will endeavor to notify delegates in advance.
- Cancellation by the delegate will be required up to 2 weeks prior to the first day of the stay. Before this period, you have to pay the deposit, from 2 to 1 weeks before your staying, you have to pay 50% of the whole cost of your booking, from 6 to 1 day or non-show you have to pay 100% of the whole cost of your booking.
- All bookings must be secured with a valid credit card or also in our account deposit (10% of the total cost).
- Any damage, loss breakage or theft will be charged for.
- Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- Limited number of rooms allocated for promotion.
- Offers are not valid with groups/conventions and are not combined with other promotional offers.
- Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply.
- Arkadia Hotel reserves the right to alter or amend rates and rate periods and the terms and conditions at any time.
- Reservations will only be guaranteed by the hotel upon receiving credit card details and/or voucher from cash deposit in our account. The following cards are accepted: MasterCard, Visa Card.
- We offer pool towels.
- A/C, WiFi, and safe deposit boxes are free of charge.
- You can book a transfer from the airport to the hotel for a small fee.
In Arkadia Hotel you will have the chance to have unforgettable
and memories discovering the beauty of Zakynthos.
We are looking forward to host our guests at our renovated (2019) facilities / From the year 2021 our hotel will accommodate guests of 5 years old and over.Book and save up to 30%